Considering adoption? You are not alone.
One of your options when facing an unplanned pregnancy is adoption.
The thought of making a plan for adoption can be very overwhelming. Our center provides professional education, support, and guidance if you are considering this option for you and your child.
Here are a few facts related to adoption:
- You can choose the adoptive family.
- You can choose the agency or organization you work with.
- You can choose whether it is an open or closed adoption and how much ongoing contact you have with the child.
- You can choose what occurs at the hospital and throughout your pregnancy.
- You can choose the timing of your child’s placement.
- In most instances, it is of no cost to the birth parent.
Adoption is a wonderful option that is sometimes the best parental decision. It is a path many parents have walked and one you do not have to walk alone.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ADOPTION, CALL, EMAIL OR COME IN TO TALK WITH ONE OF OUR TRAINED PEER PREGNANCY COUNSELORS.